Sunday, March 21, 2010

2010 Catch Up




I hate to admit it but I have been too busy to blog! Between work and coaching basketball and fishing on the weekends I have been swamped. So I am going to keep this simple, just lots of pics and captions to briefly chronicle the 2010 year so far. It is mid March and its starting to heat up. It looks to be a good year.



As usual I have been on the East Gallatin at least once a week.










I've had some good days on the Yellowstone, including a 7 hour float with good friend Zach Jerla.








Just recently my buddy Alex and I headed into Yankee Jim Canyon in search of big fish on big flies but instead found a enormous school of cutthroats and rainbows in a midge eating feeding frenzy.










2 comments:

R.K. said...

You fellas have some of the best trout waters around...lucky dogs!

The RiverBank Robber said...

Nice work Jake, some good looking fish! Can't wait to get over there again soon and hammer em with ya!